- Click here for 16 Research Associates, Medical Social Worker, Field Worker & Lab Technician Vacancy – Sarkari Naukri – Walk-in-Interview 18 & 19 August 2017
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2017 : All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Bhubaneswar Invites applications for the post of 16 Research Associates, Medical Social Worker, Field Worker & Lab Technician vacancy. The candidates eligible for the post can attend the Walk-in-Interview on 18 & 19 August 2017.
Check the below section for more details about the Sarkari Naukri in AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2017 like eligibility criteria, selection process, vacancy details, pay scale, etc.
Sarkari Naukri in AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment vacancy Details :
- Research Associates : 01 Post, Pay Scale : Rs. 36000/- (Per Month)
- Medical Social Worker : 06 Posts, Pay Scale : Rs. 28773/- (Per Month)
- Field Worker : 06 Posts, Pay Scale : Rs. 16560/- (Per Month)
- Lab Technician : 03 Posts, Pay Scale : Rs. 16560/- (Per Month)
For detailed post wise vacancy details, candidates can check the official notification given below.
Age Limit : Maximum age limit of candidates is 30 years for Medical Social Worker/ Lab Technician & 28 years for Field Worker.
Educational Qualification for Sarkari Naukri in AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment :
- For Research Associates : PhD/ MD/ MS/ MDS or equivalent degree
- For Medical Social Worker : Master’s degree in Social Work with Specialization in Medical Social Work or Graduate in science/ Social Work/ relevant subjects/ from a recognized university.
- For Field Worker : High School or equivalent or certificate of one year training in the relevant area of ITI or National Trade Certificate of National Council for Vocational Training and successful completion of ATS in relevant trade from a Government recognized board or Intermediate with science subjects and B.Sc. shall be treated as equivalent.
- For Lab Technician : 12th pass in science subject and two years diploma in Medical Laboratory Technician or or one year DMLT plus one year required experience in a recognized organization.
Selection Process & How to Apply : Candidates will be selected on the basis of Interview. Eligible candidates for this post may appear for Interview along with prescribed application form & all original certificates of educational qualifications, experience certificate and set of photocopies of all documents along with a pass port size photo at the time of interview.
Job Location : Bhubaneswar (Odissa)
Interview Venue : Department of Community Medicine, 3rd Floor, Academic Block, AIIMS, Bhubaneswar.
Date of Interview : 18 & 19.08.2017 at 02:00 PM
For Complete Advertisement & Application Form Visit : http://www.aiimsbhubaneswar.edu.in/admin/Document/Notices/Advt%20forTech%20under%20Extramural%20Projectcf9bd0dd-2736-4ad5-a817-9a3fe9f23402.pdf
Bookmark our website (PRESS CTRL+D) & keep visit regularly for Latest Govt Jobs.
If you have any query regarding this post, don’t hesitate to share with us. Leave your Comments/ query in the comment box given below. We will try to assist you.
For latest government jobs, Please visit http://jobsinfonet.com