- Click here for 30 Staff Nurse, Radiographer & Various Vacancy – Sarkari Naukri – Walk-in-Interview 14 & 17 August 2017
Central Railway Recruitment 2017 : Central Railway invites Application for the post of 30 Staff Nurse, Radiographer & Various Vacancy. The candidates eligible for the post can attend the Walk-in-Interview on 14 & 17 August 2017.
Check the below section for more details about the Sarkari Naukri in Central Railway Recruitment 2017 like eligibility criteria, selection process, vacancy details, pay scale, etc.
Sarkari Naukri in Central Railway Recruitment vacancy Details :
- Staff Nurse : 20 Posts, Pay Scale : Rs. 21190/- (Per Month)
- Radiographer : 04 Posts, Pay Scale : Rs. 12190/- (Per Month)
For detailed post wise vacancy details, candidates can check the official notification given below.
Age Limit (As on 01.08.2017): Candidates age limit should be between 20 to 40 years for Staff Nurse & 19 to 33 years for Radiographer.
Educational Qualification for Sarkari Naukri in Central Railway Recruitment :
- For Staff Nurse : Certificate as registered Nurse & Midwife having passed 3 years Course in General Nursing and midwifery from a School of nursing or other Institutions recognized by the Indian Nursing Council or B.Sc. (Nursing).
- For Radiographer : 10+2 with Physics & Chemistry and Diploma in Radiography/X-Ray Technician/Radio Diagnosis Technology/Radiological Assistant Course(2 yrs course) from Recognised institute.
Selection Process & How to Apply: Candidates will be selected on the basis of Interview. Eligible candidates for the post may appear for Interview along with prescribed application form and all original & one attested copy of the documents at the time of Interview.
Job Location : Mumbai (Maharashtra)
Date of Interview : 14 to 17.08.2017 at 10:00 AM 13.00 PM
For Complete Advertisement & Download Application form Visit: http://www.cr.indianrailways.gov.in/cris//uploads/files/1501664926952-English.pdf
Bookmark our website (PRESS CTRL+D) & keep visit regularly for Latest Central Railway Jobs.
If you have any query regarding this post, don’t hesitate to share with us. Leave your Comments/ query in the comment box given below. We will try to assist you.
For latest government jobs, Please visit http://jobsinfonet.com