- Click here for 04 Assistant Director, Joint Director & Director Vacancy – Sarkari Naukri – Last Date 28 July 2017
CSB Recruitment 2017 : Central Silk Board (CSB) invites application for the post of 04 Assistant Director, Joint Director & Director. The candidates eligible for the post can apply in the prescribed format on or before 28 July 2017. Check the below section for more details about the Sarkari Naukri in Central Silk Board Recruitment 2017 like eligibility criteria, selection process, vacancy details, pay scale, etc.
Sarkari Naukri in Central Silk Board Recruitment vacancy Details :
- Assistant Director : 02 Posts, Pay Scale : Rs. 56100-177500/-
- Joint Director : 01 Post, Pay Scale : Rs.123100-215900/-
- Director : 01 Post, Pay Scale : Rs.123100-215900/-
For detailed post wise vacancy details, candidates can check the official notification given below.
Age Limit : Maximum age limit is 35 years for Assistant Director, 50 years for Joint Director & 53 years for Director as on 28.07.2017
Educational Qualification Sarkari Naukri in CSB Recruitment :
- For Assistant Director : Chartered Accountancy with Preliminary Examination-I from Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
- For Joint Director : Master’s Degree in Business Administration from a recognised University and possessing a minimum of ten years experience
- For Director : A Doctorate degree in Entomology / Zoology / Agriculture / Botany / Sericulture or an equivalent qualification from a recognized University with a minimum of 12 years Research experience.
Selection Process : Selection will be based on Interview.
Job Location : Bangalore (Karnataka)
Last Date For Receipt of Hard Copy of Online Application : 28.07.2017
For complete advertisement visit : http://www.csb.gov.in/assets/Uploads/rec-advt/advt-june2017-english.pdf
Apply Online : http://ora.csb.gov.in/advt4/
Bookmark our website (PRESS CTRL+D) & keep visit regularly for Latest Govt Jobs.
If you have any query regarding this post, don’t hesitate to share with us. Leave your Comments / query in the comment box given below. We will try to assist you.
For latest government jobs, Please visit http://jobsinfonet.com