IBPS RRB Recruitment 2017 : Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) invites Online Application for RRBs (RRBs-CWE-VI) for the recruitment of 15332 Officers (Scale-I, II & III) and Office Assistants (Multipurpose) in Regional Rural Banks (RRBs). Common Written Examination will be conducted online by the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) tentatively in September & November 2017. The candidates eligible for the post can apply in the prescribed format on or before 14 August 2017.
Check the below section for more details about the IBPS RRB Recruitment 2017 like eligibility criteria, selection process, vacancy details, pay scale, etc.
IBPS RRB Recruitment vacancy Details :
- Office Assistant (Multipurpose) : 8298 Posts, Pay Scale : Rs.7200-19300/-
- Officer Scale- I : 5118 Posts, Pay Scale : Rs.14500- 25700/-
- Officer Scale- II (General Banking Officer/Specialist Officers ) : 1747 Posts, Pay Scale : Rs.19400- 28100/-
- Officer Scale- III : 169 Posts, Pay Scale : Rs.25700- 25700/-
For detailed post wise vacancy details, candidates can check the official notification given below.
Age Limit : (As on 01.07.2017)
- For Office Assistant (Multipurpose) : 18 to 28 years
- For Officer Scale- I : 18 to 30 years
- For Officer Scale- II : 21 to 32 years
- For Officer Scale- III : 21 to 40 years
Educational Qualification for Sarkari Naukri in IBPS RRB Recruitment :
- For Office Assistant (Multipurpose) & Officer Scale- I : Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or its equivalent and Proficiency in local language as prescribed by the participating RRB/s.
- For Officer Scale- II : Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or its equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate OR Degree from a recognised University in Electronics / Communication / Computer Science / Information Technology or its equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate OR Certified Associate (CA) from Institute of Chartered Accountants of India OR Degree from a recognised University in Law or its equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate OR MBA in Marketing from a recognized university OR Degree in Agriculture/ Horticulture/ Dairy/ Animal Husbandry/ Forestry/ Veterinary Science/ Agricultural Engineering/ Pisciculture from a recognized university or its equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate.
- For Officer Scale- III : Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or its equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate and Minimum 5 years experience as an Officer in a Bank or Financial Institutions.
Selection Process for Sarkari Naukri in IBPS RRB Recruitment :
Candidates will be selected on the basis of Preliminary Online Exam, Main Exam & Interview (for only for Officer post). Eligible candidates for this post apply online through IBPS online website http://www.ibps.in between 24.07.2017 to 14.08.2017.
Job Location : All India
Starting Date For IBPS RRB Online Application : 24.07.2017
Last Date For IBPS RRB Online Application : 14.08.2017
Date of Online Payment of Application Fees : 24.07.2017 to 14.08.2017
Download of Call letter for Examination : August 2017 for Officer Scale-I & September 2017 for Office Assistant
Date of Preliminary Online Examination : Officer Scale-I – 09, 10 & 16.09.2017 & Office Assistant- 17, 23 & 24.09.2017.
For complete advertisement visit : http://www.ibps.in/wp-content/uploads/Detail_Advt_CRP_RRB_VI_final.pdf
To Apply Online Visit : http://www.ibps.in/common-written-examination-regional-rural-banks/
Bookmark our website (PRESS CTRL+D) & keep visit regularly for Latest IBPS RRB Jobs.
If you have any query regarding this post, don’t hesitate to share with us. Leave your Comments/ query in the comment box given below. We will try to assist you.
For latest government jobs, Please visit http://jobsinfonet.com