- Click here for 546 Post Graduate Teachers (PGTs), Trained Graduate Teachers (TGTs) Vacancy – Last Date 17 October 2017
KVS Recruitment 2017 : Kendriya Vidhyalaya Sangathan (KVS) invites Application for the post of 546 Post Graduate Teachers (PGTs), Trained Graduate Teachers (TGTs) & Primary Teacher through direct recruitment. The candidates eligible for KVS Recruitment can apply online on or before 17 October 2017.
Check the below section for more details about Kendriya Vidhyalaya Recruitment like eligibility criteria, selection process, vacancy details, pay scale, etc.
KVS Vacancy Details :
- Post Graduate Teachers (PGTs) : 182 Posts, Pay Scale : Rs. 9300-34800/- Grade Pay : Rs. 4800/-
- Trained Graduate Teachers (TGTs) : 144 Posts, Pay Scale : Rs. 9300-34800/- Grade Pay : Rs. 4600/-
- Primary Teacher (PRT) : 220 Posts, Pay Scale : Rs. 9300-34800/- Grade Pay : Rs. 4200/-
For detailed post wise vacancy details, candidates can check the official KVS notification given below.
Age Limit (As on 31.10.2017) : Maximum age limit of candidates for PGTs is 40 years, for TGT is 35 years & for Primary Teacher (PRT) is 30 years.
Educational Qualification for KVS Recruitment :
- For Post Graduate Teachers (PGTs) : Two Year Integrated Post Graduate M.Sc. Course from Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject with at least 50% marks in aggregate. OR Master’s Degree from a recognized university with at least 50% marks in the concerned subject and B.Ed. or equivalent qualification from a recognized University for all the above PGT posts except Information & Technology.
- For Trained Graduate Teachers (TGTs) : Four years integrated degree course of Regional College of Education of NCERT with at least 50% marks in the concerned subject as well as in the aggregate. OR A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent from a recognized University with 50% marks or above in aggregate as well as in the concerned subject and B.Ed. or equivalent from a recognized University and Should pass Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) conducted by CBSE
- For Primary Teacher (PRT) : Intermediate with 50% marks and passed in CTET OR two years Diploma in Education (D.Ed) or Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.EI.Ed).
Selection Process & How to Apply KVS Vacancy : Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their performance in written examination and interview. Eligible candidates for KVS Recruitment can apply KVS Online Application Form through KVS Online website http://kvsangathan.nic.in or http://www.mecbsekvs.in from 03.10.2017 to 17.10.2017.
Application Fee : Candidates are required to pay Rs 1200/- for Principal and Rs.750/- for All Others Posts through online or Challan. No fee is required to be paid by candidates belonging to SC / ST / PH categories and Women candidates.
Job Location : All India
Starting Date For Online Application form : 03.10.2017
Last Date For Online Application form : 17.10.2017
For Complete Advertisement Visit : http://kvsangathan.nic.in/GeneralDocuments/ANN(1)-28-09-2017.PDF
To Apply Online Visit : http://kvsangathan.nic.in/EmployementNotice.aspx
Bookmark our website (PRESS CTRL+D) & keep visit regularly for Latest KVS Jobs.
If you have any query regarding KVS Recruitment 2017, don’t hesitate to share with us. Leave your Comments/ query in the comment box given below. We will try to assist you. For latest government jobs, visit our Home Page http://jobsinfonet.com
You Searched For :
KVS Recruitment 2017 Kendriya Vidhyalaya Recruitment 2017 Kendriya Vidhyalaya Sangathan Recruitment 2017 KVS Vacancy KVS PGT TGT Recruitment kendriya vidyalaya teacher recruitment