CFTI Agra Recruitment 2017
Central Footwear Training Institute (CFTI), Agra under MSME-Technology Development Centre Invites applications for the post of 08 Assistant Director, Steno Typist, Junior Clerk & Demonstrator cum Machine Operator. Apply before 21 Days from the Date of Publication.
CFTI Vacancy Details :
- Assistant Director (Technical) : 02 Posts, Pay Scale : Rs. 15600-39100/- Grade Pay : Rs. 5400/-
- Steno Typist : 01 Post, Pay Scale : Rs. 9300-34800/- Grade Pay : Rs. 4200/-
- Junior Clerk : 01 Post, Pay Scale : Rs. 5200-20200/- Grade Pay : Rs. 1900/-
- Demonstrator cum Machine Operator : 04 Posts, Pay Scale : Rs. 5200-20200/- Grade Pay : Rs. 1900/-
Age Limit : Maximum age limit is 35 years for Assistant Director, 30 years for Steno Typist/ Demonstrator cum Machine Operator and 25 years for Junior Clerk. (as on 01.05.2017).
Educational Qualification :
- For Assistant Director (Technical) : Degree in Leather Technology from a recognized University/ Institution or equivalent or three years Diploma in footwear technology from GLI or any recognized Institute/ two years textile Institute, (UK), Diploma in footwear technology from Institute like CFTI, FDDI, CLR.
- For Steno Typist : Graduate from a recognized University with typing speed in English 40 wpm and 80 words in Stenography with two years experience in commercial or Government Institution.
- For Junior Clerk : Matriculate or equivalent.
- For Demonstrator cum Machine Operator : Class 8th/ 10th pass with certificate in Footwear Technology (minimum one year full time course) with five years experience in operating modern footwear machines in a footwear manufacturing unit/ Institution.
Selection Process : Selection will be based on Interview.
Job Location : Agra (Uttar Pradesh)
Last Date for Submission of Application form : 21 Days from the Date of Publication.
For complete advertisement visit : http://www.cftiagra.org.in/english/Vacancys%20Adver..pdf
Download Application form Link : http://cftiagra.org.in/english/tender/APPLICATION%20FORM%205%20COURSE%20december%202015.pdf