Government of Andhra Pradesh Recruitment 2017
District Health Society, Chittoor District, Government of Andhra Pradesh invites application for the post of 160 Medical Officer, ANM & Pharmacist for mobile health team on contract basis. Apply before 26 April 2017.
Vacancy Details :
- Medical Officer (MBBS) : 60 posts, Pay Scale : Rs. 30000/- (Per month)
- Medical Officer (AYUSH) : 20 posts, Pay Scale : Rs. 22000/- (Per month)
- Auxiliary Nurse Midwife : 40 posts, Pay Scale : Rs. 10000/- (Per month)
- Pharmacist : 40 posts, Pay Scale : Rs. 10000/- (Per month)
Age Limit : Minimum & maximum age limit is 18 to 44 years as on 01.07.2016.
Educational Qualification :
- For Medical Officer : MBBS degree or an equivalent qualification as entered in the Schedule to the Indian Medical Council Act 1956 as subsequently amended and registered with AP Medical Council.
- For Medical Officer (AYUSH) : Degree in Ayurveda/ Unani/ Homeopathy/ Yoga & Naturopathy from recognized university.
- For ANM : 12th with 18 months MPHW(F) Training Certificate recognized by AP Nursing and Midwives Council or Two years Intermediate Vocational MPHW(F) Course and have completed one year clinical training in selected Government hospital in which these students have been permitted to undergo clinical training.
- For Pharmacist : 12th with Diploma in Pharmacy and Registered with Pharmacy Council with Computer skills.
Job Location : Guntur (Andhra Pradesh)
Last Date for Submission of Application Form : 26.04.2017
For complete advertisement & Application Form Link : http://www.chittoor.ap.gov.in/viewrecruitment.apo