IBPS SO Recruitment 2017 : Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) invites Online Application for Common Recruitment Process (CRP SPL-VII) for the post of 1315 Specialist Officers cadre in Nationalized Banks and any other bank or financial institution. Common Written Examination CWE will be conducted online by the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) tentatively in December 2017/ January 2018. The candidates eligible for IBPS SO Recruitment can apply in the prescribed format on or before 27 November 2017.
Check the below section for more details about IBPS Specialist Officers Recruitment 2017 like eligibility criteria, selection process, vacancy details, pay scale, etc.
IBPS SO Vacancy Details :
- Specialist Officers : 1315 Posts
Post Wise Vacancies :
- I.T. Officer (Scale I) : 120 Posts
- Rajbhasha Adhikari (Scale I) : 30 Posts
- Law Officer (Scale I) : 60 Posts
- HR/Personnel Officer (Scale I) : 35 Posts
- Agricultural Field Officer (Scale I) : 875 Posts
- Marketing Officer (Scale I) : 195 Posts
For detailed post wise vacancy details, candidates can check the official IBPS SO notification given below.
Age Limit (As on 01.11.2017) : Candidates age limit should be between 20 to 30 years.
Educational Qualification for IBPS SO Recruitment :
- For I.T. Officer (Scale I) : 4 year Engineering Degree in Computer Science/ Computer Applications/ Information Technology/ Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunications/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation OR Post Graduate Degree in Electronics/ Electronics & Tele Communication/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Computer Applications OR Graduate having passed DOEACC ‘B’ level.
- For Agricultural Field Officer (Scale I) : 4 year Degree (graduation) in Agriculture/ Horticulture/Animal Husbandry/ Veterinary Science/ Dairy Science/ Agri.Engineering/ Fishery Science/ Pisciculture/ Agri Marketing & Cooperation/ Co-operation & Banking/ Agro-Forestry.
- For RajbhashaAdhikari (Scale I) : Post Graduate Degree in Hindi with English as a subject at the degree (graduation) level OR Post graduate degree in Sanskrit with English and Hindi as subjects at the degree (graduation) level.
- For Law Officer (Scale I) : A Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB) and enrolled as an advocate with Bar Council.
- For HR/Personnel Officer (Scale I) : Graduate and Full time Post Graduate degree or Full time Post Graduate diploma in Personnel Management / Industrial Relations/ HR/HRD/ Social Work / Labour Law.
- For Marketing Officer (Scale I) : Graduate and Full time MBA (Marketing) / Full time 2 years PGDBA / PGDBM with specialization in Marketing.
IBPS SO Selection Process & How to Apply IBPS SO Jobs : Candidates will be selected on the basis of Online Preliminary Exam, Main examinations & Interview. Eligible candidates for IBPS SO Recruitment can apply IBPS SO Online Application Form through IBPS online website http://www.ibps.in/ from 07.11.2017 to 27.11.2017.
Application Fee : Candidates are required to pay Rs. 100/- for SC/ST/PWD/EXSM Candidates & Rs. 600/- for All Others Candidates through online using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets
Job Location : All India
Starting Date For Online Application : 07.11.2017
Last Date For Online Application : 27.11.2017
Date for Payment of Application Fees : 07.11.2017 to 27.11.2017
Download of Call letter for Online examination – Preliminary : December 2017
Date of Online Preliminary Examination : 30.12.2017 and 31.12.2017
Date of Online Examination – Main : 28.01.2018
For Complete Advertisement Visit : http://www.ibps.in/wp-content/uploads/IBPS_CRP_SPL_VII_Detail_Advt.pdf
To Apply Online Visit : http://www.ibps.in/crp-specialist-officers-vii/
Bookmark our website (PRESS CTRL+D) & keep visit regularly for Latest IBPS SO Jobs.
If you have any query regarding IBPS SO Recruitment 2017, don’t hesitate to share with us. Leave your Comments/ query in the comment box given below. We will try to assist you. For latest government jobs, visit our Home Page https://jobsinfonet.com